love they deserve
About Reliable Hands
Reliable Hands Community Care is a profit incorporated organisation that provides a range of services to frail aged people, people with disabilities and their carer’s in the surrounding region. Services provided include the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCPs) funded by the Department of Social Services.
Our focus is to help clients from all walks of life all over Australia, our home care Package gives everyone the freedom to continue enjoying all the creature comforts of home and the sense of community the neighbourhood provides.
With a little extra help from Reliable Hands Community Care Services Pty Ltd, our clients can continue living in the place they love, for as long as possible. Reliable Hands Community Care Services is an approved Service Provider for Consumer Directed Care Packages and NDIS for Disability clients. With the Commonwealth Department, of Social Services. We offer individually planned and coordinated Home Care Packages in Queensland, Victoria and NSW. Our Care Consultants are qualified and experienced so our clients can rest assured that they are in the best hands.
We have a deep understanding with people that immigrated to Australia and may not speak English as a first language. Refugees that need that extra understanding and help to settle here. If the client doesn’t have an ACAT (Aged Care Assessment Team) we help them to be referred to gain an ACAT. We have staff that speak Somali, Arabic, Swahili, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Chinese and many other languages, thats why we are different from most of the other services providers.
Our vision is to be a quality provider of services to maintain frail aged people and younger people with disabilities, including those with complex needs who are at risk of premature or inappropriate institutionalisation, in their own homes.
- To support frail, older people to stay living in their own homes for as long as they can and wish to do so
- To support family or other primary care givers in their role through providing respite care services for frail, older people which allows regular carers to take a break from their usual caring responsibilities, and
- To operate the organisation in an effective, efficient and accountable manner.
We believe in:
- The right of people to make choices and maintain their independence in their own lives
- The right of people to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality
- The right of people valued as individuals
- The right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory basis, and
- The right of the community to receive accountable and responsive services